If you are still looking for a quick and reliable solution to merge multiple PST files Outlook, then you are landed at the right page. In this blog, we will guide on how to combine multiple PST files into a single one. Read on and follow the mentioned instructions to merge PST files in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and other versions.
Benefits of Merging PST Files Together
There are various benefits behind combining several Outlook data files into a single file such as-
- A large number of PST file can be misplaced anywhere while a single PST file is easily accessible and manageable.
- Multiple PST files can be accidentally deleted by users.
- Users can easily access all of their PST files in one place by merging them into one file.
- Several data files slow down the speed of Outlook application.
- Users can easily share one PST file to someone without any problem.
How to Merge Multiple PST Files Outlook?
With SysTools PST Merge software, you can easily combine multiple PST files into one within a few moments. It is 100% safe and reliable solution that comes with an easy to use interface for technical users ease. The software has 3 different options for merging- Join PST file, Merge PST file and Merge Outlook Contacts. It supports to merge Outlook archive PST file and password encrypted file without any hassle. Using this application, you can also combine ANSI and UNICODE file into a single UNICODE PST file.
The tool is compatible with all Windows Operating System, version which includes Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and so on to consolidate PST files into a single one. It has no file size limitations, you can easily merge any size or unlimited PST files. You can also merge PST file and remove duplicates to maintain your data.
Steps to Merge Multiple PST Files Outlook
Step 1. Launch the PST Merge Software and Go to Add Files or Add Folders option to load .pst files.
Step 2. Choose the required option from Join PST, Merge PST and Merge Outlook Contacts.
Step 3. Check the Option as you want, Split PST, Remove Duplicates and Exclude Deleted Items.
Step 4. Click on Browse and select the desired location to save resultant PST file.
Step 5. In the end, click on the Merge PST files button to begin the process.
This is how you can easily join and merge multiple Outlook PST files. Once the merging process is completed, you will receive a completion message on the software screen. Now, you can easily review your single PST file from the selected location.
Beneficial Features of the PST File Merge Tool
- Merge multiple PST files Outlook with 100% accuracy rate without any modification.
- Combine multiple PST files with all data elements including emails, tasks, contacts, calendars, etc.
- Retains integrity of Outlook data file and also maintains folder hierarchy while combining.
- Supports to merge Outlook archive PST, active PST, Password Protected and Network files.
- Able to Merge Outlook contacts and remove duplicates as per your requirements.
- Split PST file size option to split oversized PST file into smaller parts.
- 4 Options: Join PST file, Merge PST file or Merge Outlook contacts.
- No need for technical expertise to combine or join multiple PST files into one.
The Final Words
Use the PST file merge tool and merge multiple PST files Outlook without losing original formatting and folder structure. This software will allow the user to combine multiple PST files and remove duplicate Outlook emails or contacts. You can also try the Free Trial Version of the tool to test the working and features.