When you are planning for Rome countryside tours, you can either opt for shared tours or private tours. In both cases, the tour guides and the drivers will be fluent in English and will ensure that you spend a great time visiting the places. Let’s see here the benefits of both shared tours as well as private tours.
Shared Tours – Benefits:
• As you will be traveling in a group, it will reduce the expenditure involved with traveling as the costs such as accommodation, food, transportation, and tour tickets. Some of the tour operators provide special packages which are inclusive of group rates, discounts with motels, resorts, and airline companies.
• When you travel in groups you can bond well with your family and friends well. Sharing your adventures as well as experiences with each other makes the holiday more fun and memorable. If you are going through a travel agency, then you have the opportunity to make new friends.
• When you travel in a group in Rome countryside tours you need not have to plan the itineraries, engaging foreign transportation and cannot understand the local dialects. When you have companions you can discuss with them and visiting in groups also provides safety as you may not get lost or become the victim of a pickpocket.
• Traveling in groups come with benefits such as getting in rooms in bigger resorts or hotels which is otherwise not possible. In airports too, they give preference to group travelers so that you need not have to wait in a queue.
Private Tours – Benefits:
• Some people may not like to socialize. They might want to spend time all by themselves. When you go on private tours, you can select the people with whom you want to spend time with and enjoy the vacation.
• Private tours in Rome countryside tours come with it benefits such as private tasting with winemakers, a wine blending session with a winery owner, a private luncheon at local chef’s residence and garden and walking tours.
• The private tour operators will provide out of the world experiences as they have connections with the restaurants as well as local activities that are completely new or not known to the world. Hence, you can indulge in all these exciting experiences.
• The private tour operators will also personalize your tours according to the places you want to visit and the activities you want to indulge in and thereby they will provide you with a dream vacation.
• When you go in a public tour, the dates and timings may not suit you. Hence, it is ideal to go for private tours which can be planned according to your convenience.
Thus, Rome countryside tours can be either shared or private tours depending upon your convenience, budget, and comfort.
About the Author:
This article is written by Bob Frazini of Rome Limousines Company LLC. Rome Limousines is a tour operator and travel consultancy company, which offers affordable and enchanting tours of Italy. The company specializes in private, group transfers and guided tours not only in Rome but also in Naples, Pisa, Florence and Venice. Call Bob directly at 330.942.3642 EST for more information and help in making bookings.