QuickBooks record manager is a completely beneficial utility that has been synthetic for the QuickBooks Accountant model, and the QuickBooks company Accountant version. It permits you to shop your agency files and your login credentials (QuickBooks username and password) multi function vicinity. You can also use this utility to import your customers QuickBooks documents, as well as assisting you to replace from one version of QuickBooks to another.
You may get admission to this device the use of an icon present for your home windows desktop. It is also handy from the Accountant menu for your QuickBooks software program.
What can you do inside the QuickBooks report supervisor?
You could effortlessly perform the following functions within the file supervisor tool for QuickBooks:
- It lets you construct customer lists that can create a digital view of your tough drive.
- You could group all the QuickBooks files owned by way of your group clients depending on their kind.
- It carries the locations of your clients’ business enterprise files.
- You may store your client’s login information. Use the Password Vault to open your client’s record from the list, and easily login without having to appearance them up once more.
- You may improve multiple versions of QuickBooks simultaneously in your customers.
- It lets in you to create definable groups of clients.
How to use the QuickBooks record supervisor?
- You may arrange your patron folders, as well as your agencies. They may be located in a listing that is based on the person kind.
- It organizes company documents for every client primarily based at the record extensions.
- It information the login credentials required to get admission to each document personally.
The way to begin operating at the report manager
You may get admission to the QuickBooks document supervisor in 3 one-of-a-kind ways, together with:
- To your QuickBooks Accountant menu, click on QuickBooks file manager.
- Out of your windows computing device, you can find the icon and double-click it.
- Use your start Menu, click on applications, go to QuickBooks, after which click on record manager.
A way to import QuickBooks files
- From the QuickBooks document supervisor, discover the client’s drop-down menu.
- Click on add customers through, after which choose the update purchaser list Wizard.
- From the update consumer list Wizard:
- Import from purchaser folder names
- Import from QuickBooks Filenames
- You could additionally at once drag and drop those documents into the report manager device.
A way to open a corporation record from QuickBooks file supervisor
- Actually, double-click at the report.
- Discover the files drop-down menu, and select Open in QuickBooks.
- You could convert documents the use of files > repair to QBW/Convert to QBA.
What is the Password Vault?
The Password Vault of the QuickBooks record supervisor is used to save all your login credentials (usernames and passwords) for all your business enterprise documents. You may control all of the passwords you have got saved with this device. In case you would really like to control your login data for the Password Vault, navigate to Password Vault > exchange Password Vault login.
We hope this blog helped you higher understand the use of the QuickBooks document manager. If you would really like a more unique explanation of the tool, please touch at QuickBooks payroll support experts team. We are waiting for your call, and are ever-geared up that will help you.