“Hello everyone, I have the task to divide PDF files. I have a large PDF file, it contains many different topics. I only need to make a PDF of some selected topics. I think splitting Pdf file is the solution to make a new PDF file. But I do not know how to divide a large PDF file. Is there any solution on how to split PDF files into separate pages?”
You are also facing this problem, then don’t worry you are on the right page. In this blog, you will get the complete manual procedure to divide PDF files without any hassle. Here we will also provide the automated solution i.e. PDF Split & Merge Tool to split large PDF file into multiple files.
Overview of PDF file
PDF files play an important role in the digital world. PDF stands for “Portable Document Format”. The PDF file has been introduced to simplify the sharing of documents between computers and operating system platforms. The user gets all his statements, e-mail messages, business documents, and other personal documents in PDF file format.
Benefits to Split PDF Files into Separate Pages
- Large PDF files may take more space and more time to send or receive from one person to another. If the user wants to send or receive a selected portion of the PDF file, then splitting the PDF file is the right way.
- Sometimes the user only wants to share selected pages or content with their friends or teammates. In such cases, the perfect solution is to divide PDF into separate pages.
To overcome this situation we are introducing two different methods to split PDf files into separate pages easily and securely. One is the manual method and the other is an automated method. Let us start with the manual method.
Divide PDF file by using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
If the user having the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program then here are the few simple steps to divide PDF file into separate pages-
1. Download the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program.
2. Go to the File menu and click on the Open button to select the PDF file.
3. Click on Document option and select the Split document.
4. Fill the information in this fields-Number of pages, File size, and Top level Bookmarks.
5. Click on the OK button and select the desired location to save the resultant PDF file.
In this way, the user can divide PDf files by manual method. Now we will discuss the second method to split large PDF files.
Split PDF Files into Separate Pages Using PDF Split & Merge Tool
If the user is not satisfied with manual procedures for splitting a PDF document into multiple PDF files, there is an expert solution for you, called the SysTools PDF Split and Merge Tool.
This utility can divide PDF files into separate pages securely. The software has a very easy interface, it can be used by anyone, including people without technical knowledge. The compatibility of this tool with all types of PDF files makes it an ideal program.
This tool provides the best feature for splitting PDF files by page, range, odd or even pages. This utility allows the user to separate PDF files of any size without limiting the size limit.
Steps to Split PDF Files into Separate Pages
1. Launch the PDF Split & Merge Tool on your system.
2. Click on the Split tab.
3. Click on the Browse button and go to the location to select the PDF file.
4. Choose from the option Split by page, split by range, split by odd pages or split by even pages.
5. Click on the Process button and also select the desired location to save the output PDF file.
By following the above steps splitting process can be done successfully.
In this article, we have discussed how to split PDF files into separate pages using manual methods. If you do not have the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro or did not perform the task properly, do not worry! The user can still run the PDF split process by using the PDF Split & Merge Tool for the secure and easy solution.