Having a skin that is free from pimples, redness and black spots can boost up your confidence and quality of life. While to get the skin that is flawless is a continuous process that takes time. There are some things you can do to get your skin on the right track quickly.
- Invest in a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, no scars skin soap and facial scrub that suits your skin type. (If you are young, there is no need for a facial scrub.) You may have to test a few brands before finding the perfect one. Talk to a colleague at the makeup or skincare counter. You will be able to test different formulations. They can also offer samples so that you can try the product for a day or two. Try to get a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that is non-comedogenic. This means that it will not close your pores, causing pimples.
2. If you have a bad case of acne or any other skin problem like eczema, see a dermatologist. They will give you the specific treatment you need. It is likely that any medication you get from a dermatologist will be prescription strength, meaning it will be stronger.
3. Buy SPF 15+ sunscreen for daily use. Try for facial sunscreen without any fragrance or oil. Sunscreen will help block harmful UV-A and UV-B rays which can cause skin damage and cancer. Many moisturizers are manufactured in sunscreen these days. Experiment with different moisturizers to see if sunscreen works well and the moisturizer keeps your face hydrated.
4. Use your no scar face soap every day. If you only use it once a week you will not see the difference. Use your scrub, which removes the dead layers of the skin, to avoid clearing too much skin every few days. Do not use a washcloth, loofah or any other abrasive material to wash your face. Washing with your hands is perfectly acceptable, and will reduce irritation otherwise you may mix with an abrasive material. Wash once in the morning and once at night. This is especially important if you have very oily skin or many pimples.
5. Moisturize after every wash. Washing your face with a facial cleanser soaks up all the natural oils from your face. Clean, beautiful skin is hydrated skin.
6. Wash your makeup. Remember to remove any makeup before going to bed. Washing your face may do the trick, but some makeup may require a makeup remover. Do not be lazy about taking off makeup. If you are forgetting to leave your makeup or wash your face, invest in a few wipes and keep them near your bed. While this is not exactly optimal, it is only for saving time, so if you can wash your face to remove any excess makeup.
Thus, getting a spotless and clear skin is not a big deal. It just requires little attention and self-care.
Follow the above-mentioned tips and there you go! So, feel confident and happy with clear skin by following the above tips.