Unleash faster WiFi speed with Netgear AC750 R6050 WiFi router. It comes with simultaneous dual bands to minimize interference. The AC750 router endows users with speeds up to 300 + 433 Mbps. In addition to this, it even includes Gigabit wired throughput providing you with lag-free gaming, lightning-quick downloads, and smooth HD video. The R6050 WiFi router comprises of external 5dBi antennas to improve WiFi signal strength for extended range and reliable connections all over the home.
If you have recently purchased a new Netgear AC750 router (R6050), the next step is to set it up. In case you are a newbie and don’t know how to setup Netgear AC750 WiFi router, here is the help for you. This post will show you each and every step involved in the Netgear AC750 Setup process. Let’s take the plunge.
Reasons Why You May Need to Set up Netgear AC750
First of all, you need to know that you can set up your WiFi router and when you should do the setup.
- If you have recently invested in a new Netgear router, then you first need to setup a fast internet connection.
- Proper configuration of your WiFi router requires a setup process to ensure that it has been conducted properly.
- Your router may create some errors. And to fix this error, you have done the factory reset process. After reset, you have to set up your Netgear AC750 router once again.
- On the off chance if your IP address has been modified by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), then in this case, you need to set up your router again.
Step-by-Step Guide to Set up Your Netgear Router AC750
Take the help of below-given steps to set up your Netgear AC750 R6050 router without a hitch.
- Switch on your Netgear WiFi router and modem.
- Connect your router to the modem through an Ethernet cable.
- Ensure that your AC750 router is receiving proper power supply and the Ethernet cable doesn’t have any cuts.
- Open any installed web browser on your computer. You can choose any browser like Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge, or Safari.
- Let the web browser load properly. It may take a few seconds.
- After that, enter routerlogin.net in the web URL bar and click on the Go button.
- Now, the AC750 login page will prompt.
- It will ask you to input the username and password.
- Do exactly the same. Fill all the required details into the given fields.
- Once done, hit Login.
- Now, the smart wizard interface will appear.
- It will provide you with on-screen instructions.
Just follow them carefully. During the Nighthawk router setup process, the smart wizard will ask to detect the internet connection. You just need to click on the Next button.
After detecting the internet connection, you will be accompanied by the configuration page. At last, click on the ‘take to the internet’ option and check your internet connection. If it is working properly, it means your AC750 R6050 WiFi router has been set up successfully. If not, reset your WiFi router and try again. Still can’t setup your Netgear R6050 AC750 Gigabit dual-band WiFi router? Let us know in the comments below. We will help you in the best possible manner.