With the presence of EPFO in the digital platform, tracking of PF status has now become a lot easier. For accessing this platform, all you need is a user ID and a password which an individual can create on their own. EPFO also known as an Employees Provident Fund Organisation was introduced in 1951 to provide social security to the salaried citizen of the country.
Through its digital platform, the accessing of EPFO has become a lot easier as now within a few clicks; you can track your PF status or EPFO passbook. However, most of the people face difficulties with the EPFO Login; therefore, to have a better perspective, you can check the following login steps that are given below.
Facilities of EPFO Member Portal
The employees under these schemes are entitled to get the following benefits that are given below:
- Employees under this scheme will get access to EPF Passbook and the EPFO member balance.
- Employees can check their claim status.
- There is an online grievance portal for the redressal of the employees.
- There is a portal for pensioners.
- Helpdesk for in-operative pensioners.
Steps To Log-in to EPFO Member Portal
The login process to the EPFO member portal is different for employees and employer however, both of them need to first activate their UAN. The process of activating the UAN is very simple as it is allotted to every member under the EPFO scheme. Moreover, it is mentioned on the payslip of the employee. In order to log-in, the steps for both the employee and the employer are given below:
Login Procedures for Employees
The process to login in the EPFO portal for employees are given below:
- First of all, the employees must visit the official website of EPFO.
- Secondly, the employees need to go the Our Service page and click on the tab that reads ‘For Employees’.
- Thirdly, a new page will appear where the employee needs to click on Member UAN Online Service.
- Fourthly the employees need to enter the UAN and password.
- Once you are done with that, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- After the completion of this process, the page will redirect you to the EPFO portal. Here employees can claim their PF amount, update their KYC details, check the PF balance and can also transfer their PF amount to the EPFO portal.
Login Procedures for Employers
The login procedure for employers to the EPFO portal are mentioned below:
- The Employer should, first of all, visit the EPFO login page.
- After that, the employer needs to sign In by providing the username and the password.
- Completing this process will redirect the employer to the main page of the EPFO from where he can approve the KYC details of the employee.
To keep up with the latest updates, you can check the following procedures of login to an EPFO account. These will not only help you to keep an overall track of the PF status but also provides you with several facilities.