QuickBooks comes up in a ramification of versions which includes the company, POS, most advantageous, and plenty of greater is a one-stop technique to cater to finance management. It has several incomparable functions & functionality to ease the complete work of accounting specialists. Occasionally you can face that QuickBooks not able to locate PDF Viewer. This problem especially occurs with folks that are the usage of the 12th version of Acrobat Reader known as Acrobat Reader DC. Because of the new edition of Acrobat every so often QuickBooks is unable to discover PDF viewer. For this reason, it isn’t without technical error and troubles with QuickBooks that the maximum of the novice users might come upon. However, by way of utilizing QuickBooks Support service, users can without problems exterminate such hitches from the foundation.
One of the commonplace troubles is QuickBooks not able to discover PDF viewer that is demanding if no longer treated urgently. Consequently, below are a few possible motives which might cause equal errors:
Reasons why QuickBooks not able to discover PDF Viewer
- The old model of Adobe Reader is being utilized.
- Adobe Reader is not properly hooked up.
- Old QuickBooks computing device model is being used in the laptop gadget.
- Damaged or corrupted Qbprint.Qbp record.
Important: if you are unable to log in into Quickbooks online then visit Find a QuickBooks Proadvisor for an answer.
Fixes whilst QuickBooks not able to find PDF Viewer
Once users become familiar with all feasible reasons and motives. Take into account moving to the resolution to such limitations correctly. Therefore, have a brief have a look at a few appropriate answers.
Uninstall, Reinstall & replace Adobe Acrobat
- Initially, uninstall Adobe Acrobat.
- Reinstall once more with the installation CD.
- Update it & visit QuickBooks again.
- As soon as finished effectively, test if PDF documents can be accessed perfectly or no longer.
Recall putting in Adobe Reader as Default PDF Viewer
- Visit the ‘begin’ button & look for ‘Settings’.
- Choose the ‘gadget’ choice.
- Choose Default Apps.
- Select ‘Default Apps’ through document kind & select .PDF without delay from the list.
- Right here, hit an option says ‘pick a Default’ and choose ‘Adobe Reader’
Trade the name of QBprint.Qbp document
- Go to ‘Home windows record manager’ choice
- Choose the ‘organize’ choice & select the ‘Folder’ choice.
- Look for ‘option’ and unmark option states show Hidden Drives, Files or Folders.
- Go to Intuit Folder from application information folder located in C: force
- Search for Qbprint.Qbp report and double click on it.
- Opt for the ‘Rename’ alternative and keep the file name.
How do our Techies Exterminate not able to locate the PDF Viewer problem?
You would possibly confront several types of technical errors in the course of the direction of enforcing the above steps. However, bear in mind taking assist at once from our troubleshooting specialists who’re ace at turning in the best treatment. You could use telephone call guide, email assist, or live chat facility for fetching step by step recommendations from specialists. So, get on the spot QuickBooks online help from our adept experts even in peculiar or wee hours.