This technical guide will teach you the best way to batch convert MSG files to HTML format. Dragging emails from Outlook to destination folder and saving them as MSG files is a very simple one click process. However, what users are looking for is how to save / export multiple emails in HTML file format. Check out this full post to convert Outlook message to HTML file format using SysTools MSG to HTML Converter.
Hello, my friend is staying in Germany. I want to send him some details of the project. I use Outlook app and my friend mentioned it to send it in HTML file format so that he can access it on his phone too. How can I do this?
– Marlin Buffay, Costa Rica
After considering the above query, we will try to find all possible solutions. But now let us learn about the benefits to convert Outlook MSG files in HTML format.
How to Convert Outlook Message to HTML Format?
Microsoft Office Outlook uses the MSG format and is also compatible with other programs that use Microsoft Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI). MSG files comprises of one or more email categories which includes date, sender, recipient, subject, etc.
Users often need additional programs to open MSG message files on their mobile phone or other computer. Add an Outlook MSG HTML file to view the message using a web browser. Other reasons are mentioned below.
- Most important benefit of being able to convert MSG files to HTML format is that you can view your email anytime, anywhere without internet connection when traveling.
- With MSG files, you cannot send specific emails to other users via attachments, but HTML files can easily be emailed as attachments.
- It is very difficult for users to edit MS Outlook messages and HTML files can be easily edited using various text editing programs.
Simple Steps to Convert MSG Files to HTML File Format
Step 1: Download and install MSG to HTML converter software.
Step 2: Select the MSG folder containing the MSG files.
Step 3: Select the file and the software will display it on the screen. Users can now preview selected MSG files in various preview modes.
Step 4: Convert your MSG file to HTML file format by selecting HTML from the available export options.
Step 5: In the Advanced Settings tab, apply the necessary filters and click Save.
Step 6: Then click the Browse button and choose a destination path to save the converted HTML file.
Step 7: Click the Save button to easily view the HTML file in the destination folder.
Outstanding Features of the MSG to HTML Converter
There are several eminent features which are offered by the tool to ease the user’s sufferings.
- This tool can preview all MSG files in different display modes like regular email, hex, attributes, etc. Users can preview the MSG file before starting the conversion.
- The software includes a date filter feature that allows the user to set the date range by adding “From” and “To” fields to convert Outlook Message to HTML format.
- When converting MSG to HTML, this tool provides several options for saving MSG files. It also provides users with multiple naming conventions so that it can ease the work.
- The application has advanced features to convert MSG files to HTML format along with associated files. So users don’t have to worry about attachments during the conversion process.
- The software consists of a demo version that converts 10 files per folder for all versions supported by Windows.
This article covers the most eminent solution to convert Outlook message to HTML file format in a trouble-free manner. This MSG files to HTML converter makes the conversion work less tedious and faster. If you run into any problems, you can contact our technical support team.