Online stores are the best way to reach people all over the world. Unlike real-life shopping where people check the quality of the product by touching it, online stores depend entirely upon the photos of the product to assure the consumer of its quality.
DIY-ing photography has become a new fad, and while everyone is trying their chance, it’s important to remember that photography is a skill. It takes experience, understanding, and knowledge to take the right photo, even though it’s as simple as pointing a camera and clicking a button.
75% of online shoppers depend completely on the photograph when they’re choosing their final product. This makes displaying your product in the best way possible all the more important. Hiring a photographer for product photography in Delhi is the best decision you can take to uplift your business.
Why should you hire a professional product photographer?
- Best Equipment- The range of product photography equipment is extensive. There are a wide variety of lenses, tripods, and cameras available – all of which will have a direct effect on the image you end up with. Professional photographers have top-of-the-line products.
- Experience- Photography is a field in which experience makes a substantial difference. Photos tell stories, and that’s what sells products. Experienced photographers can give you high-quality images while capturing exactly what you want.
Professionals in this field have experience photographing a variety of products, starting with heels all the way to pillows and bedsheets. Their expertise is a bonus point for anyone who chooses to hire a product photographer in Delhi.
- Editing- Image editing and rendering are necessary before you can see a ‘final product.’ While it’s easy to change the filters on photoshop apps, there’s a lot more to editing than just that. Changing contrast, brightness, and ten other factors require an expert eye.
- Brand Recognition- When you’re trying to capture a line of products, each image should be consistent. They should have similar styles, lighting, and trademarks. These are markers that will connect the product with your brand image and will make your brand stand out. While it’s easy to DIY product photography, consistency is something that’s a little more difficult to achieve if you’re an amateur.
- Authority- When a consumer can look at your product and detail out the fine points, they’re more likely to trust your brand. Blurry, shaking images usually translate directly to ‘not-so-good’ whereas sleek, sharp, detailed images translate to ‘trustworthy.’ This makes a customer more likely to buy your product. Having a high-quality image is one of the main markers that indicate that your brand is famous.
Why choose Vaibhav Singh Photography?
E-commerce photography in Delhi depends completely on how the product image looks. Approximately 22% of product returns happen because the customers feel that their product does not match the image. This makes hiring a professional product photographer all the more important.
If you’re looking for an e-commerce photographer in Delhi, we recommend trying Vaibhav Singh Photography. Vaibhav Singh Photography consists of a small group of well-experienced professionals who have studied in some of the best fashion institutes in India. The team has a beautiful studio situated in Delhi, NCR, with a high quality set up and equipment that will transform your product.