After extensive research on the internet, we found that many users are trying to find the best way to save Excel Contacts as PDF on Mac OS. If yes, then you have certainly reached to the correct article. This entire save can be done with just a few clicks.
This section describes two methods. First solution is to manually save contacts from Excel contacts to PDF format on Mac and another method is the automatic Mac Excel Contact Converter method. But before we go any further, let’s talk about the advantages of choosing a vCard over an Excel file.
Why vCard Format?
Yes, we agree with the fact that Excel files are one of the most commonly used file formats for storing and managing data. However, there are some disadvantages. Some of these are shown below.
- Easily Save: Excel does not allow you to share your personal contacts using email services or other programs.
- Compatibility: vCard files are highly compatible with a variety of email programs, devices and applications. The best way is to have hassle-free access from any operating system.
- No size limit: By comparison, vCard files are small, while Excel files are mostly large. So you can easily add vCard to your emails and share them with no file size restrictions.
Expert Solution to Save Excel contacts to VCF using an automated solution
Use SysTools Mac Excel Contacts Converter Software to save XLSX / XLS / XLSM contacts to PST, PDF, HTML, TXT and more. This is an advanced utility for saving Excel contacts as PDF format. You can easily change your Excel file from any size to a single or multiple PDF files. The tool comes with a user-friendly interface that is perfect for non-technical users as well.
Steps to Save Contacts from Excel to PDF Format
- Launch Mac Excel to PDF Converter
- Add Excel file and select the specified conversion option
- After selecting the file format, apply the required filters.
- Click the Export button to export the file into PDF format.
Impeccable Features to Save Excel Contacts as PDF
- You can save XLSX / XLS / XLSM contacts to multiple file formats such as PST, PDF, HTML, TXT and more.
- Handles auto-mapping options that match columns in an Excel file.
- Create a separate VCF, PDF, HTML, MSG, TXT for each selected Excel file.
- Save Excel contacts with or without contact column mapping to PDF, vCard, HTML, TXT, etc.
- Provides the Add File option for adding single or multiple XLS / XLSX / XLSM files to PDF file format.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.8 and above version to save contacts from Excel to PDF File format on Mac.
Limitation to Manually Save Excel Contacts as PDF on Mac
There are some restrictions when manually saving Excel contacts to PDF for Mac. The manual method does not support batch conversion of contact from Excel to PDF file format. With this, only one contact can be saved at a time. Therefore, it is a monotonous and tedious task. Additionally, it does not guarantee that XLS / XLSX / XLSM contacts will be successfully converted to PDF file format.
The Concluding Statement
In this blog, we have described a manual solution to save Excel contacts as PDF on Mac. Most users are facing problems because they cannot perform batch conversions. In this case, we also described an automated solution to save contacts from Excel to PDF on Mac. This utility is very helpful in resolving all queries related to batch conversion of XLS / XLSX / XLSM contacts to PDF file format. As both solutions have shown here, the user can choose any solution according to their needs.