A personal loan helps the user to meet a range of financial requirements like paying for your higher education, home renovation, wedding, or a medical emergency. The user will get an option for applying for Bajaj Finserv personal loan. People do apply for Bajaj Finserv personal loan because it can easily fulfill the eligibility criteria and avail up to Rs. 25 lakh and get the loan disbursal within 24 hours of approval.
Features and benefits of Bajaj Finserv personal loan
Get more information on Bajaj Finserv personal loan with the following points mentioned:
- Pay up to 45% of lower EMIs:
Flexi Personal loan meets your expenses and reduces your installments by up to 45%. Borrow money as and when you need to apply from the date of approval, without the need for multiple applications and additional documentation.
- Get money into your bank within 24 hours
Bajaj Finserv offers the fastest personal loans in India to the users with disbursal in just 24 hours from the date of your loan amount approval.
- High loan amount
You can get an instant approval for Bajaj Finserv personal loan for the amount up to Rs. 25 lakh that is based on your eligibility.
- Flexible tenure
Repay your loan with the help of flexible repayment tenure starting from 12 months to 60 months.
- The online process with minimal documentation
Apply for the personal loan online in few clicks and complete the application process by submitting with fewer documents and get instant loan approval.
- No hidden charges
With an easy understanding, the user will follow the terms and conditions, the Bajaj Finserv personal loan is transparent and comes with zero hidden charges.
- Instant approval in minutes
The user will get the basic eligibility criteria and receive paperless approval on your online personal loan application within 5 minutes.
- Pre-approved loan offers
The bank avails the pre-approved offer to get the loan processing in a short time. If you are an existing customer, then you need to share your basic contact details, share a one-time password (OTP), and check your pre-approved offer provided by the bank.
Eligibility criteria for Bajaj Finserv personal loan
- The age limit of the borrower must be starting from 23 years and 55 years.
- Individuals must be salaried employed with an MNC, public, or private company.
- The individual must be an Indian citizen.
- The tenure is up to 60 months, to repay your loan according to your convenience.
- The borrowers can also reduce your EMIs up to 45% with a Flexi Personal loan.
- You must have a CIBIL score of fewer than 750 points.
- It offers attractive rates of interest on the personal loan which has no hidden charges, application is processed on nominal fees.
- You can estimate the monthly cash outflow by calculating EMI by using the EMI calculator and repay the loan accordingly.
- You can avail of attractive personal loan interest rates with:
- Minimum salary of Rs. 35,000 per month, if you are living in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, and more.
- The minimum salary should be Rs. 30,000 per month, if you are living in Ahmedabad and Kolkata.
- The minimum salary should be Rs. 28,000 per month, if you are living in Jaipur, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Surat, and Cochin.
- The minimum salary should be Rs. 25,000 per month, if you are living in Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubaneswar, Nasik, Mysore, Calicut, and more.
Bajaj Finserv personal loan application procedure
The most important step in this application process is figuring out the exact requirement then, the loan amount can be easily applied and the online process will be followed. This will enable the user to borrow the correct amount of loan and make sure that the research of your loan requirement as well. The personal loan can be applied online and the following steps are as followed:
- Step 1: Firstly, you will submit your personal, financial, and employment details.
- Step 2: Then, select the loan amount and tenor that you needed, to get online instant online approval.
- Step 3: Submit the required documents online.
- Step 4: Now, you can receive the money in your bank account within 24 hours.
How to use Bajaj Finserv EMI calculator?
One can use the online personal loan through the EMI calculator to find the installment amount that you have to pay. There are some basic points for using the EMI calculation:
- Principal amount
- Interest rate
- Loan tenure
Conclusion: After having this information, one can easily apply for Bajaj Finserv personal loan at any time and from anywhere. However, it is required to submit some essential documents, personal loan eligibility calculator to check the loan eligibility, a personal loan application procedure, and more. If you are applying for the loan then, read these basic terms and conditions. Then, you are having a clear repayment plan where you can choose the Bajaj Finserv personal loan to fulfill your financial needs.