In this era of globalization, lives become stressful and busy, due to which many problems related to skin, hypertension, cardiovascular arises but most common is related to the hair problem. The problem of dandruff, oily hair, and oily scalp are the most common which you can find in every house of the world especially in India. People are not much-taking care of their hair and nutrition due to which this problem goes on rising and gave birth to hair fall and other skin diseases.
But now, there are dandruff shampoo colored hair available in the market for the treatment of dandruff, oily hair, and oily scalp for colored hair. For those who love using natural remedies, there are many options present in our household which you utilize for the treatment and the care of your hair problem. Here we are with the top 5 natural remedies you can use on your hair –
- Aloe Vera – It is the cheapest and best natural home remedy for the hair. Aloe Vera comprises enzymes that would help in the repair of our cells which are dead and act as a natural conditioner for our hair; it also encourages the growth of hair and prevents itching on our hair and scalp.
For best use, you can mix 2 Tablespoons of Aloe Vera with your antidandruff shampoo for oily hair and apply it twice a week for the best results. You will find the changes in about 2 months with this remedy.
- Lemon – It is one of the key ingredients of vitamin C, when it comes to hair it would act as a killing agent of dandruff.
For best use, you can take a lemon mix it with the 2-3 spoons with water, and then apply the mixture on your hair before taking bath for 15-20 minutes and then see the wonders in a month.
- Gooseberry or Amla – Amla you can take as fruit or you can also take amla juice for better health of your hair. It is a kind of tonic for your hair, it helps in hair growth, strengthening the scalp, and reduces hair fall with the prevention of dandruff.
- MultaniMitti– It is also known as fuller earth, this organic substance is the best key absorbent for oily hair and scalp.
Mix it with water and make a thick paste of it and apply on a scalp and wash it after 15-20 minutes with cold water.
- Honey – Honey has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which can make our hair shiny and healthy.
You can apply honey on the hair and rinse slowly for 5 minutes and then leave for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with your anti-dandruff shampoo for oily hair and oily scalp. However, due to our busy schedule sometimes we would not be able to use natural remedies for our hair but now many products like the best anti-dandruff shampoo for color treated hair, anti-dandruff oil are present in the market which shows the significant positive result on our hair.